Here to simplify your start to a more nutritious life.
What You Get:
1 RAWr! Plant Protein - Chocolate (15 servings)
1 RAWr! Algae Oil (30 servings)
- Nourishes brain health. Help stabilize your mental health. Level out the ups and downs of your moods.*
- Helps cognitive health. Stay focused longer, go further with your physical and mental activities without giving up so soon. Keep going and learn more.*
- Improves joint health. Recover quicker and feel better days after demanding physical sessions.*
- Supports heart and cardiovascular health. Get in longer sessions with your physical activities.*
- Beautify hair, skin, and nails.*
- Fight inflammation. Shorten injury time due to limiting inflammation.*
- Maintain eye health.*
- Increase circulation.*
- Shorten muscle recovery time.*
Algae oil provides a truly sustainable and vegan source of omega-3's direct absorption Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA).
DHA and EPA are the same nutrients you get from fish and krill oil without having to kill anything. Many other algae oils only contain DHA and not the anti-inflammatory benefits of EPA.
Algae oil isn't just for vegans, it's the future of omega-3's for everyone.
Algae is the planets most ancient food and source of omega-3's DHA and EPA. Fish and krill both get their omega-3's from algae, cut out the middle-man of where omega-3's originate, go straight to the source.
Algae oil has the highest bioavailability of any omega-3 source.
Our algae oil is balanced with phospholipids and glycolipids making it more absorbable than fish (up to 5x more absorbable) and krill oil (up to 2x more absorbable). No fishy burps here.
Our algae is non-gmo, gluten-free, and extracted in a hexane-free way.
Sustainably sourced using two strains of algae, Nannochloropsis spp. for EPA and Schizochytrium spp. for DHA.
Both grown on saltwater ponds in the southwest United States, powered by the sun and renewable energy.
Algae oil naturally provides chlorophyll, carotenoids, antioxidants, and other beneficial micronutrients. These nutrients also prevent it from being susceptible to going rancid. Fish oil is very likely to go rancid by the time it makes it to a shelf near you.
Algae oil also doesn't accumulate environmental toxins like fish oil typically does. No mercury here. This makes it much safer to consume.
Algae oil is the best vegan alternative to krill and fish oil. Not just for vegans, its the future of omega-3's for everyone.
Plant based diets do not provide enough DHA/EPA from other alpha-Linolenic acid (ALA) plant sources of omega-3's.
The conversion rate of ALA to DHA/EPA in the body is around 1%. You need to be getting DHA/EPA from a direct source.
ALA omega 3's are used as energy by the body, they are not stored in vital areas of the body to aid in optimal benefits like DHA/EPA are.
Sustainably sourced using two strains of algae…
One for the docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and the other for the eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
Strain 1: Nannochloropsis spp. for the EPA portion.
Strain 2: Schizochytrium spp. for the DHA portion.
Other Ingredients: Seaweed Extract, Modified Corn Starch (from Non-GMO corn), Glycerin (vegetable based) Sorbitol (from Non-GMO corn), Purified Water, Lemon oil.
Contains No: Sugar, Gelatin, Nuts, Wheat, Yeast, Pollen,
Dairy, Hidden Additives, or Artificial Flavors or Colors.
Produced in an FDA GMP facility.
- Fuel working, recovering, and growing muscles. Build and maintain muscle health.*
- Lift natural energy levels.*
- Restore and protect cellular function.*
- Improve bodily tissue, skin, and hair.*
- No chalky texture. No harsh stevia aftertaste.
- Hassel free mixing, no clumping.
- Quick and effective way to meet daily protein intake without feeling weighed down.*
- Stay feeling light, and eliminate the bloating associated with many other protein powders.
- Highly bioavailable.
20 grams of protein per serving.
- Uniquely-crafted with 9 simple USDA Certified Organic plant-based ingredients.
- Great amino acid profile. Provides all essential amino acids.
- Enhanced with prebiotics and digestive enzymes to maximize protein absorption.*
- Rich chocolatey taste our customers enjoy.
- Lightly sweetened with organic stevia and lo han berry.
- Low glycemic. Naturally low in sugar. No added sugar.
NO: Dairy, GMOs, eggs, peanuts, soy, animal, gluten, grains, wheat, yeast, corn, alfalfa, rice, added sugar, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, artificial colors or flavors, parabens, synthetic pesticides, or synthetic herbicides. Contains seeds.
USDA Certified Organic WITHOUT the use of GMO’s, irradiation, chemical herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers, or additives.
Produced in compliance with current FDA Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Certified Organic by QAI.
H[e]mp protein contains no psych[o]active properties. T[H]C levels are below detectable amounts in regular employment or athletic screening.
FREE SHIPPING on most orders in the U.S.
USPS First-Class 1-3 Day
(Order Total) = Shipping Cost
($0.00 – $4.99) = $0.59
($5.00 – $31.99) = FREE
USPS Priority 1-3 Day
(Order Total) = Shipping Cost
($32.00 and up) = FREE
Most orders pack and ship out within 24 hours on business days.
If you’re not satisfied with your first order, email us at info [at] rawrlife [dot] com within the first 60 days and we will issue a full refund, shipping cost included.
All requests for refunds and returns must be made within 60 days of delivery of your package.
After 60 days, if there is any reason you wish to return any unopened product(s) we will issue a refund.
Consult your health care professional before use, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking blood thinners, other medications, have a medical condition, or anticipate any kind of medical procedure.
Do not use if under the age of 18 or if safety seal is broken and/or missing.
If you experience any adverse reactions, immediately discontinue use and contact a healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children.
Refrigerate after opening.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products and or statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.