Shaking vs stirring?
Most people prefer shaking it to get it mixed up better. You avoid any spilling or splashing this way as well. Follow the steps below...
- Get 4 oz of water or your favorite juice
- Get jar with lid or shaker bottle
- Pour your liquid (4 oz) of choice into jar or shaker bottle
- Pour full scoop of RAWr! Superfoods into jar onto liquid
- Screw on lid, and shake for a few seconds, until mixed well
- Drink it quick, like a shot
Those steps are the quickest and easiest way to use it. How it was designed to be used to get going, but definitely not the only way to use it.
If you decide to stir instead, add your liquid first and then your RAWr! Superfoods. This makes stirring it much easier, and helps avoid the minimal clumping that may happen naturally.
You can mix it with up to 16 oz of liquid and sip slowly, like a regular drink if you'd like as well. Just know, the ingredients will settle fairly quickly. You will need to stir or shake regularly, if you’re drinking it this way.
There's really no reason to use more than 16 oz of liquid in any case.
There is a scoop that comes inside your bottle. Sometimes it gets burried, so you may have to do a little digging for it.
Don't hesitate to contact us by replying to this email if you have any questions.
– RAWr! Life.
P.S. We want to be able to send you offers on your Birthday. Sign up here to make sure you get them!