What exactly is RAWr! Superfoods?
- It is a USDA certified organic powdered drink mix. It contains 33 superfoods as well as added digestive enzymes, prebiotics, and probiotics. Each of those ingredient have dozens of health benefits in themselves. Several of the ingredients have been sought after by civilizations around the world for thousands of years, so they have stood the test of time.
How do I use RAWr! Superfoods?
- Simply mix it in no less than 4 ounces of water and drink it. It can be mixed with any juice you prefer or added to smoothies. It can also be mixed into dips and dressings.
What does RAWr! taste like?
- This is a product designed for effect and not taste. There are no sweeteners or added sugar making it naturally have an earthy taste with a hint of peppermint. We rarely get complaints about the taste, customers usually acquire a taste after a few servings. Many enjoy the taste and even look forward to it.
Can I use RAWr! as a meal replacement?
- No, there’s not enough calories (carbohydrate, fats, and protein), although the nutrients in RAWr! work synergistically as co-nutrients to better utilize carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
Why does RAWr! Superfoods need to be refrigerated?
- It is essentially food. Also the living probiotics have a hard time staying alive if not refrigerated. If you happen to leave it unrefrigerated this does not mean the product is completely worthless. You may just loose the benefits of the probiotics, all other nutrients will remain.
How often can I drink RAWr!?
- It is up to you to find what works best for you. 1 serving a day is recommended and typically what most people do. It is a food so you can’t necessarily overdose, but it is quite alkalizing to the body helping reduce acid, so test your urine or saliva with pH strips accordingly if you feel you need to use more than 2 servings a day.
Why do you add digestive enzymes and probiotics?
- Most of us lack efficient digestion and the proper activation of enzymes necessary to digest proteins, fats, carbs, and fiber, so adding it into RAWr! is an added bonus, but the raw ingredients alone can be sufficient for most with adequate digestion. Good digestion affects our overall health and mental condition. Probiotics set up digestion with the proper “good” bacteria for our health and immune system.
How is RAWr! Superfoods made into a powder?
- Each ingredient is dried / powdered in different ways specific to that ingredient to retain its nutrients. It is then stored safe from air and light.
Can RAWr! be frozen or heated?
- Freezing may destroy certain nutrients and heating especially destroys B vitamins, enzymes, and probiotics.
There seems to be a lot of testimonials about how well RAWr! works on the stomach, why is that?
- RAWr! contains the best raw superfoods for optimal digestion as well as added enzymes and probiotics, all beneficial for gut health.
What is QAI and a GMP facility?
- QAI (Quality Assurance International) insures the organic integrity of our ingredients domestically and internationally from the soil to the crop to testing to safety, and works with the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). A GMP facility stands for Good Manufacturing Practices and clinical practices. You can also be assured for instance that parsley is parsley and not something else once dried and basically unrecognizable.
Why don’t you use alfalfa as so many other similar products use it as a main ingredient?
- It is a relatively inexpensive ingredient, that may be why it is used very often as a main green in other products, but we have never considered using it. Unless using organic, alfalfa is also a highly sprayed crop. Alfalfa, organic or not, can pose issues to those with lupus and to some with autoimmune conditions due to the amino acid L- canavanine found in alfalfa. Alfalfa can also be estrogenic and some individuals and conditions can be sensitive to this. It’s not recommended to consume alfalfa more than twice a week.